Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE FAIR

Well I did it!! I went to two official Idaho fairs!! I am now considered a true Idahoan! First we went to the Western one here in Boise, and then when we went to visit the potato diggers, we went to the Eastern one!! I had so much fun just looking around and taking it all in... these things are BIG deals around here! The coolest thing we saw was a bare-back horse race- how do you not fall off without a saddle?? They must have thighs of steal baby!! It looked scary though!
OH YEAH BABY!! I TOOK THE BULL BY THE HORNS!!!! THAT THING WASN'T GOIN ANYWHERE!! HEHEHE


Jason and his precious John Deere tractors.

This was just a weirdo animal- I think it was a little confused about what it was supposed to be: it had horns like a bull, and a hump like a camel!! I would be confused too!!