Sunday, September 13, 2009

KNIGHT REUNION

Friday August 7th- Sunday, August 9th

One week after the Vande Merwe reunion, we had a Knight reunion! We haven't been all together since my Grandma Knight's funeral. It was so fun to be with everyone and catch up! Even though it's been a couple years since we were together- no one skipped a beat! It was just like old times- the only thing we were missing was Bowdish Road! I love these guys!!


Yeah my sisters love me...


Curtis, Pam, Bonnie, Mom, JC, Caleb, Me, Haley, and Sierra


Gotta love it!!


Cute little Mia!!


DOIN' THE BABY DANCE- YEAH!!!


Saturday Morning we went and did a session in the Temple. It was so perfect!Saturday afternoon we piled as many people in the truck as we could, and drove up the Utah mountains to the tippy-top of Mount Bountiful!!


It was a gorgeous view from the top!


Group Picture!


I rode that truck like the bull that it was, on the way back down the mountain!


Can you tell how cozy we were? Good thing we were all cousins!! There was not too much leg room back there!!


The birth control center!!


MOTAB BABY!!


Haley, Sierra, and I at the Sunday morning "Music and The Spoken Word" by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir


Our cousins picture before people had to start leaving. Saying goodbye is just no fun!!

I MISS YOU ALL!!! COME AND VISIT ME IN BOISE!!!!!!!!