Sunday, September 13, 2009

SIERRA'S VISIT!!

Saturday July 25- Tuesday, July 28th


Sierra went to EFY in Utah, so I was able to pick her up on my way home from Andie's wedding. It was so fun to have her come and visit! We did so many things- it was non-stop AWESOMENESS!!!

We stopped at the Malad Gorge- the freeway goes right over this thing (you can kinda see it in the background) You'd miss it if you didn't know it was there!!
You can't see this big crater until you're practically right next to it because it's so flat. Sierra had no idea what we were going to see, until we were right over it!!

Jason's job was having an open house- allowing people to swim in the club house pool. You can see how busy it is!! It was nice to have it all to ourselves... ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Monday morning, Sierra and I went to a Zumba class at my gym (obviously I wasn't going to put a nasty sweaty picture of us on here). And then we went white water rafting!! (we're the two in the front of the raft) It was very exciting- and Sierra even rode the bull through one of the rapids!! She is my HERO!!

Come again soon Sierra!! I miss you!!